well.. u guys did it.. u made me change.. first i received an award from bharathi sir.. i dont know what he felt wen i didnt put his award on ma blog.. then a shower from avada kadavra.. still in dilemma.. then hari gives me 1 too.. now this made me to seriously think.. am not a good writer.. but still 4 awards.. i hate these awards as they resemble some kind of fakeness.. but its like a tradition in blogosphere.. but i feel that the pple who hav given it might hav given it whole heartedly n without any fakeness.. if it is so.. then am happy to accept these awards.. i'l put them on ma site very soon.. even though am not gonna pass the same awards.. i hav something different in my mind.. i hav created my own award as many bloggers do to represent some kinda genuinity in the award.. so the plan is..
i will dedicate my posts to the pple who inspired me to write that post.. and they can take the award from my site n put it on theirs if they want to.. no compulsion to put it on the site.. this way every1 shd be happy.. this is the award that i created..
1. i think the image is self explanatory.. plz dont temme to explain it..
2. the background image has been cheaply copied from the death magnetic album cover of metallica(i know tht metallica wont sue me for plagiarism)
3. i think i hav already dedicated 2 of ma posts to bharathi and rajesh(juju).. if they wish to, they can take this award and put it on their sites..
4. i'll try to change the award then and there so that different bloggers can hav diff awards from me..
5. this award will be present on my right sidebar..