these hav been cheaply copied from the internet.. But this is a rare collecton.. i did a lot of finger twitching searching on the net..
So this is another one of those vocabulary tests.. but a different one..
Each correspond to some commonly used phrase.. mostly a proverb.. try finding them..
1.All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous.
2.Male cadavers are incapable of rendering any testimony.
4.Members of an avian species of identical plumage tend to congregate.
5.Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous profundity.
6.Freedom from incrustations of grime is contiguous to rectitude.
7.It is fruitless to become lachrymose of precipitately departed lactile fluid.
8.Eschew the implement of correction and vitiate the scion.
9.The stylus is more potent than the rapier.
10.It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine with innovative maneuvers.
11.Surveillance should precede saltation.
12.Scintillate, scintillate, asteroid minim. (This is not a proverb)
13.The person presenting the ultimate cachinnation possesses thereby the optimal cachinnation.
14. Exclusive dedication to necessitous chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders John a hebetudinous fellow.
P.S: I JUST LOVE PRESSING CTRL+A.. YOU SHOULD TRY IT ONCE TOO..
P.P.S: DIDNT QUITE GET ANY ANSWERS.. TRY READING MY POST PETER PAN AGAIN.. MAYBE THAT MAY CHEER U UP..
1. ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD
2. DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
3. BEGINNERS LUCK
4. BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER
5. BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP
6. CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS (??)
7. ITS NO USE CRYING OVER SPILT MILK
8. SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD
9. THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD
10. ITS NO USE TEACHING AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS
11. LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
12. TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
13. ONE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS BEST
14. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY